Peach Thyme Limeade Punch
I originally developed this libation as a mocktail for a dear friend's baby shower. It works wonderfully as a punch and is by far one of my new favorite cocktails, made easy by the availability of peach juice at Trader Joe's.
- 1 bottle Trader Joe's Dixie Peach juice (or 2 quarts freshly pressed peach juice)
- 1 bottle Santa Cruz organic limeade (or 1 quart freshly prepared limeade)
- 4-5 sprigs fresh thyme finely chopped
- 1 gallon ice
- lime wheels and sliced peaches for garnish
- Booze of choice (we served this with bourbon), offered separately from punch
Add ice to the base of punch bowl or beverage dispenser. Add thyme. Add peach juice and limeade. Garnish with lime and peach and top with bourbon, dry prosecco, or booze of preference.