Deluxe Gift Box: Dark & Indulgent
This product is sold out
A luxurious gift set of 14 dark and indulgent treats from small and independent makers around the world, perfect for the office or family setting.
Gift includes meticulously wrapped gourmet goodies, a gift menu detailing all gifts included, and a handwritten note on House of Floralie stationery (or opt for one of our clever greeting cards for an extra $5).
FREE SHIPPING or LOCAL DELIVERY
Gift Box Includes:
- HANDCRAFTED CHOCOLATE BARS
- DICK TAYLOR CRAFT CHOCOLATE | Belize bar. Sourcing only the finest fairly-traded cacoa beans, each of Dick Taylor’s bars take approximately three weeks to complete in their small Eureka, California factory. (Dick Taylor’s handcrafted chocolate-coated almonds are also included in this collection.)
- K+M CHOCOLATE | Cocoa Nibs bar. A divine collection of bars, developed by chef Thomas Keller and organic extra virgin olive oil producer Armando Manni. Heart healthy organic extra virgin olive oil (“EVOO”) is used to boost the antioxidant profile and smooth the texture of cacao beans ethically sourced directly from the growers themselves. Truly velvet in the mouth.
- LOLLI & POP | This Smokin' S'Mores bar from San Francisco based Lolli & Pop is composed of smooth milk chocolate sprinkled with graham cracker crumbles and whole marshmallow puffs.
- COCO CHOCOLATIER | Earl Grey Tea bar. Inspired by art, this Scotland-based chocolate house uses only the finest South American cocoa to craft a portfolio of nuanced bar flavors. They then work with independent artists to annually design packaging that reflects art’s changing cultural landscape.
- COMPARTES | Old Hollywood bar. Known as the trendiest chocolate shop in the US, all bars are handcrafted daily in LA by a small team of confectioners. The line approaches its taste profile like a fashion house and releases new bars seasonally. It was a favorite of Marilyn Monroe.
- OCELOT | Dark Milk bar. Handmade + designed by a husband and wife team in a micro chocolate factory in the old port of Leith, Edinburgh, we are so incredibly honored to only be the 2nd retailer in the US to stock this super special line of indie chocolate bars.
- VIRGINIA COCKTAIL CO. | The most iconic Virginia treat. These premium peanuts are shelled, roasted and salted with ancient Appalachian sea salt from an aquifer in the West Virginia Mountains run by 7th generation salt-makers.
- THE VELVET CHOCOLATIER | Inspired to create confections that are extremely indulgent and also certified kosher, this small Maryland-based confectioner elevates an everyday treat with these chocolate dipped potato chips.
- COCO CHOCOLATIER | Handcrafted Isle of Skye Salted Caramel hot chocolate.
- DICK TAYLOR CRAFT CHOCOLATE | Chocolate coated almonds.
- DOTTIE’S TOFFEE | A delightful homemade toffee recipe passed down for three generations, from the kitchen of Dot Smith. Made in the family’s hometown of Spartanburg, South Carolina. This toffee is made from blending Belgian chocolate, sweet cream butter, pure cane sugar, crushed almonds and a punch of sea salt. Dottie’s Toffee is a true indulgence for every sense.
- JFK MILK CHOCOLATE COINS | Festive US coins made in a Belgium chocolate factory founded in 1889.
- SAVOR FINE FOODS | Über chic little shortbread treats from our friends at Connecticut-based Savor Fine Foods. They are absolutely perfect with a cup of tea (or a glass of red wine).
- TEA FORTE | Known for its expansive collection of highly indulgent black, green, white and herbal teas, as well as it’s exquisite presentation. Tea Forte handcrafted luxury tea assortments represent the top 1% of all the teas available worldwide.