Deluxe Gift Box: Sweet & Salty
This product is sold out
A gift set of sweet and salty treats from small and independent makers, perfect for the office or family setting. Gift includes meticulously wrapped gourmet goodies, a gift menu detailing all gifts included, and a handwritten note on House of Floralie stationery (or opt for one of our clever greeting cards for an extra $5).
FREE SHIPPING or LOCAL DELIVERY
Gift Box Includes:
- CHARBONNEL ET WALKER | Decadent doesn’t even begin to cover this new flavor of chocolate truffles from iconic London-based chocolatier Charbonnel et Walker. Since 1875, the House of Charbonnel has been producing rich and creamy chocolate truffles.
- DOTTIE’S TOFFEE | A delightful homemade toffee recipe passed down for three generations, from the kitchen of Dot Smith. Made in the family’s hometown of Spartanburg, South Carolina. This toffee is made from blending Belgian chocolate, sweet cream butter, pure cane sugar, crushed almonds and a punch of sea salt. Dottie’s Toffee is a true indulgence for every sense.
- FIREHOOK | Crunchy Mediterranean style salty crackers that go great with hummus and cheese. Certified Kosher and made with pride in Virginia.
- LOLLI & POPS | Arriving dressed to impress, this San Francisco based candy atelier focuses on beautiful packaging and delicious tasting products. We hope that you enjoy the caramel corn and fancy sea salt caramels included in this gift set.
- MOLLY & ME PECANS | From her 200 acre farm in Holly Hill, South Carolina, Kay Holseberg spends the days picking the finest grown pecans with her dog Molly. With her team, she roasts and salts them to perfection for the enjoyment of us all.
- SALTY ROAD | Soft, juicy and delicious salt water taffy from Brooklyn-based Salty Road.
- SAVOR FINE FOODS | Über chic little shortbread treats from our friends at Connecticut-based Savor Fine Foods. They are absolutely perfect with a cup of tea (or a glass of red wine).
- THE VELVET CHOCOLATIER | Inspired to create confections that are extremely indulgent and also certified kosher, this small Maryland-based confectioner elevates everyday treats. This set of petite caramel cups is an award-winner.
- THREE SISTERS CHEESE STRAWS | A 4th generation recipe for hand-cut Southern style cheese straws, made by three lovely ladies in their Richmond, Virginia based micro-bakery.
- VIRGINIA COCKTAIL CO. | The most iconic Virginia treat. These premium peanuts are shelled, roasted and salted with ancient Appalachian sea salt from an aquifer in the West Virginia Mountains run by 7th generation salt-makers.