Sugar and Spice Gift Box
This product is sold out
A seasonal gift set with thoughtfully handcrafted sweet treats perfect for family, friends, or clients. Gift includes meticulously wrapped gourmet goodies, a gift menu detailing all gifts included, and a handwritten note on House of Floralie stationery (or opt for one of our clever greeting cards for an extra $5).
FREE SHIPPING or LOCAL DELIVERY in our signature floral shipper.
Gift Box Includes:
- Moka Ginger Shortbread Cookies | A lighter chocolate treat with a hint of candied ginger. In a word, fabulous. Absolutely perfect with red wine.
- Peppermint Chocolate Bar | With the smallest little addition of peppermint oil, this Thomas Keller dark chocolate bar reveals notes of fresh mint and rich cocoa.
- Toffee Peanuts | Clusters of rich, buttery toffee envelope perfectly salted Virginia peanuts.
- Milk Chocolate Toffee | A delightful homemade toffee recipe passed down for three generations, from the kitchen of Dot Smith. Made in the family’s hometown of Spartanburg, South Carolina by Dottie's grandson.
- Gingerbread Old Fashioned Cocktail Mixer | Filled with sweet sorghum molasses, gingerbread spice and everything nice, the limited edition Gingerbread Old Fashioned has a merry, peppery finish. Stir 1 part BITTERMILK to 4 parts Aged Rum with lots of ice. Garnish with an orange peel, tie a ribbon on it and make a wish! Makes ~17 cocktails.
- Peppermint Salt Water Taffy | A strong peppermint kick with a signature sea salt crunch from Brooklyn-based Salty Road.
- Ginger Snaps | We have customers clamoring for these petite and crunchy ginger snap cookies. They are amazing with peppermint ice cream or cream cheese dip.
- Cinnamon Spice Tea | South Carolina grown black tea, natural cinnamon flavor and other natural flavors elevate the subtle spice of this perfectly cozy tea.
Please note: If multiple gift recipients (and therefore addresses) are needed, separate transactions will need to be placed at this time. Or, give us a shout at email@example.com and we can call you to take your order over the phone.